Hunted Forever Hunted Forever

Saw it on FGL and loved it.

And I still love it here.

acrazycanadian responds:

FGL represent!

The Insanity Box The Insanity Box

lol!

This game is really neat. The overall idea isnt entirely original, but it looks awesome and the gameplay is great. You did a fantastic job on this game.

poxpower responds:

I mean, the "not original" thing.
Like.
Come on. How original can you even be anymore? :O

There's games that are just for the people who want to play more of a certain type of game. This is one such game. I'm not trying to Katamari Damacy/ Ikaruga the internets haha

Escape From Slugville Escape From Slugville

okay, sooo

After playing this, I feel like there was so much more that could have been added. The only real reason that you're getting an 8/10 and a 4/5 is because of the graphics. The edges of the rocks and platforms dont entirely work, and the overall gameplay could be sped up a little bit. The fact that you are just running around collecting stuff wont keep a ton of people entertained for more than 2 minutes. I think adding enemies is essential in a platform game, and this one needed them badly. You have the artistic talent, but you just need to get the idea right.

ToasterDemon responds:

k, Thanks for the review :) I didn't add too many enemies, because I was trying to focus on exploration.

Sunday Jumper 2 Sunday Jumper 2

It's good, but it just needs a little more.

I think this really needs some sound. The graphics are nice, but they could be better. It's all just a little plain imo.

Descent II Descent II

Nice

I really really like this game, and I think there is a good chance that it will end up near the top in the maxgames contest. I have two games in the contest too, you should check them out.

3ruce responds:

Thanks :) will do!

-Bruce

The C word The C word

Jesus Lord Almighty.

This game is awesome on so many levels I can't even begin to describe.

Newgrounds Helpful Guide Newgrounds Helpful Guide

Good but not great.

I can see why this is so highly rated. I can tell the effort in making the questions was more than the average quiz. The only problem I had was that it was way too short.

Sispri responds:

I can understand the length. Next time 'twill be longer ;). Lol, 'twill? Wtf...

Another Epilepsy Game Another Epilepsy Game

Hm.

Although I have no idea as to how this ended up as the daily 5th, it was still fun and entertaining.

Ball Click Mayfest Ball Click Mayfest

Why hello there!

I had fun making this, thank you for the sponsorship.

Pop Pirates Pop Pirates

DESERVES TOP 3

The graphics alone push this game up towards the top, but the fact that this has been done OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN since the beginning of time kinda lowers its originality. Still a great game that deserves a 4.0+ score.